Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 124

December 11.

I slept in to 11. I guess I felt like I needed to make up for getting up at 0500 during the week.

It was great to be home and enjoy my first official weekend.

We decided to go to the big mall at Tyson's Corner. Holy gargantuality, Batman! That place is humongous!

I ended up picking up a few extra sweaters. Apparently, or so I've heard, wearing a sweater over a button-up shirt can almost negate the need to iron said shirt. As long as your collar and tie are still visible you appear professional and well put together.

We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen early in the afternoon. The kid was being a complete jerk so the meal was not as enjoyable as it could have been. The food was good, especially the hummus, but the company was difficult, to say the least.

Later we ate at Panera, which, I must say, is AWESOME!

It is officially hell for a person with Celiac disease, but thank goodness my allergy list doesn't include gluten.

Day 124: Mall walking, lots of it.

No comments: