Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 123

December 10.

First week down. This has to have been one of the best weeks I have ever spent at a job; even better than the time I predicted that I would sell $6000 of merchandise at the Helzberg Diamonds sales event and exceeded that goal by $700.

Still no furniture, but we've been watching Fringe online. I'm so happy my wife likes the show. I didn't think she would because of the material they deal with, but it is very well written and acted so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.

Sitting on the floor is getting old. My joints hurt, especially after walking as fast as I have been.

Yeah, another 5+ miles at warp speed again today. My hip flexors are screaming.

Day 123: 5 miles at 4.5 mph (66:40) and a 5 minute CD.

It used to take me 20+ minutes more to go the same distance. Not bad.

No comments: