Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 122

December 9.

0500 comes around early no matter when you get to sleep.

I got to the gym just before 0600 and since I didn't really have enough time to take it slow and go the full distance, I went for it.

I ended up doing my 2.5 mile time in about 35 minutes and then upped the speed for the remainder to make it to the 5 mile mark in 68 minutes.

Not bad.

I weighed myself after I showered. It was the same type of scale that the doctor used so I can assume it it correct.

205.

I've lost 65 pounds in 4 months.

It's so good to know that I haven't suffered for having taken a few days off from walking.

Now if the movers would just show up and give us our stuff back...

Day 122: 5 miles in 68 minutes, plus a 4 minute CD.

It's really good to be moving again.

No comments: