Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 106

I spent most of the day at work clearing out my desk and making sure that all of my duties were properly passed on to the right people.

I know my websites are in good hands, but I will admit that I'm not as concerned as I could be about them now...

I've been spending a bit too much time fooling around in Champions Online so I've been starting my walk rather late. Needless to say i haven't slept much this week.

I guess you could say that we're really not stressed out about the move. Yeah, there's a ton of stuff left to do, but plenty of time.

Almost all of my coworkers showed up to my going away lunch at Hana. We had a great time. They were especially generous with my going away gift: a gift certificate to Musician's Friend for the exact amount of the pedal that I've been eyeballing. It really made my day.

I will miss the guys I worked with. They're all really great people.

Anyway, I'm very late, so....

Day 106: 5.5 miles in 90 minutes.

No comments: