Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 118

December 5.

I'm now officially a GS-12.

WOOT!!!

After a quick stopover at the fitness center to register, we did a dry run to test out the route to work and once there ended up deciding to just go across the street to the fashion center mall and shop for a while.

What a huge place!

Long story short, we left the place with some bath and body lotions, some winter accessories, and iPhone, and stomachs completely full of Panda Express orange chicken.

No treadmill usage, but I definitely got my walking in that day. There are 17.5 miles of corridors in the Pentagon and I know I saw at least a fourth of that with all of my inprocessing activities and, of course, the times I got lost....

I can tell already that I'm going to LOVE it here! I don't want to move any more. I know that I might think differently in a few years, but for now I'm already starting to call this place home.

Day 118: Pentagon Marathon.

No comments: