Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 120

December 7, day 2 at the Pentagon.

I finally got on to a computer, but I don't yet have access to any of the software I need.

No cubicle yet either. I'm at a 4' wide desk in a row of 9 workspaces along a wall in a high traffic area by one of the main doors.

No privacy. No personality. No... Leesville!!!

I'd sit on a milk crate and work off of a TRS80 on an overturned shopping cart if it's what I were offered to be able to work here.

I LOVE it here.

Still no walking. I guess I've been trying to decide how early I want to get up in the morning and whether or not I'm willing to pay for a membership at the Pentagon fitness center.

By the way, Panda Express is my favorite fast food joint, period.

At least COMCAST finally showed up at the house. Our internet connection is up and running and our sanity has been restored.

Day 120: try finding something in the Pentagon without asking for directions. You'll get your exercise!

No comments: