Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 121

December 8.

Finally got access to most of the stuff I need on my new computer, but I haven't touched any of the websites yet. I still have to map drives, create site caches in Dreamweaver, and get a list of content proponents for each of the websites we manage.

With my main boss set to retire in the very near future, and his replacement out for training for the week, I'm sort of left floundering here.

It's up to me to see to it that I'm gainfully employed.

Again, however, I can't complain. I like to work so having to track things down by myself is fun and a welcome challenge.

The web team lead walked me through a lot of things I'll be working on and gave me another quick tour of the place, this time focusing on the people I'd need to interface with for site changes and updates.

After lunch he walked me down to the fitness center and I finally decided to go for it and get the membership.

Unfortunately I came unprepared to do anything physical so the extent of my exercise, again, consisted of walking the halls of this huge building.

Day 121: work, work.

No comments: